Today you can look visually younger in a few weeks. It is enough to go to an aesthetic medical center or beauty salon and undergo procedures that will rejuvenate you. Let's understand how to choose the right one.
When can you start?
At what age can you start cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation? It is generally accepted that it is pointless to do this before the age of 30. But this idea is wrong.
Cosmetologists say that anti-aging procedures are the norm at the age of 20-25. Allows you to correct the condition of the skin in a timely manner, saturate it with the necessary substances, even out and maintain the tone. Over time, according to the cosmetologist's recommendations, the anti-aging program will change due to the inclusion of more effective components and schemes.
The sooner you start regular care and corrective procedures that will improve the condition of the skin, the easier it will be to achieve the desired result later.
20-30 years old
Cosmetologists between the ages of 20 and 30 recommend preventive procedures:
- mesotherapy with cocktails with low concentrations of vitamin complexes;
- surface peels - with ultrasound, gas-liquid, fruit acids once in 6 months;
- biorevitalization - injections of drugs based on hyaluronic acid for intensive hydration and "revitalization" of any type of dermis;
- cosmetics for home care with antioxidants;
- mandatory photo protection - use of creams with SPF index.
The good effect of dermis regeneration at the age of 30+ can be achieved after:
- Plasmolifting - the application of autoplasm purified and saturated with growth factors of the patient. To do this, 20-100 ml of the patient's own blood is taken through a centrifuge, and then the enriched plasma is injected under the skin of the face and neck.
- Strengthening the ropes or lifting the rope - strengthening and tightening the tissues with absorbent "youth conservatives" - the ropes that form the frame. This natural construction keeps the face oval, prevents wrinkles and skin wrinkles.
- Fractional laser photothermolysis - fractions that cause controlled micro-damages - exposure to the rays of the best rays. This temperature effect stimulates the natural recovery process - tissue regeneration.
35-40 years old
After 35 years, the skin quickly loses its natural tone, becomes thinner, dries, wrinkles deepen, and the wrinkles around the eyes, nose and mouth turn into static wrinkles.
Depending on the condition of the skin, a dermatocosmetologist may recommend the following cosmetic procedures to rejuvenate the face:
- Contouring - the restoration of the previous volume of the skin, its smoothing and compression, as well as the correction of nasolabial folds and nasolacrimal sulcus.
- Median chemical peels for active skin regeneration, even relief and smoothing of fine wrinkles.
- Injections of preparations based on purified botulinum toxin, which smooths out particularly noticeable wrinkles and wrinkles on the face.
- Photorejuvenation, which accelerates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improves the appearance of the skin.
45-50 years old
At this age, the synthesis of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid by the body is gradually reduced to a minimum. Small wrinkles appear on the skin, thin, dry, the second jaw is visible. The relief of the face becomes blurred, the contours appear sharper or, conversely, are covered with puffiness.
The following procedures are appropriate for women over 45:
- beauty injections to reduce the depth of wrinkles around the forehead and eyes;
- thread lifting - to actively tighten the skin to restore the oval of the face and remove the double jaw;
- Laser skin rejuvenation - for intensive lifting, smoothing and compression of the dermis to solve the problem of aging globally.
50-60 years old
At this age, it is better to focus on replacement injection therapy and rope lifting instead of procedures that stimulate skin regeneration.
For women over 50, notched fixation ropes have an excellent effect. They not only help to compress and strengthen the tissues, but also help to keep them securely in the selected position. With the help of such threads, they tighten the jaw area, remove the jaws, squeeze the cheeks and restore the oval of the face.
The first 5 salon procedures in the middle price segment
Rejuvenation programs include injections and equipment.
It is effective for removing wrinkles on the forehead, bridge of the nose and "crow's feet" around the eyes. Drugs injected into the facial muscles block the transmitted nerve impulses. The skin is smoothed. The effect lasts about 5-6 months, then the procedure is repeated.
This is the application of individually selected cocktails based on hyaluronate, organic acids, various vitamin complexes and plant extracts. Injection depth is not more than 0. 6 mm. Beauty injections are performed manually or with the help of injectors - apparatus mesotherapy.
The first effect is noticeable after 2-3 procedures, a stable result is visible after 4-5, but the course lasts up to 8-10 procedures to enhance the effect.
After a course of mesotherapy, positive changes last for about six months. They can be extended with repeated mesotherapy or maintenance procedures, 1-2 sessions per month.
This procedure helps to eliminate skin imperfections by saturating the deeper layers with hyaluronate. Done:
- The classic method is multiple subcutaneous injections using a syringe or apparatus nozzles. The method is characterized by the fastest and most pronounced effect, but after injections characteristic papules appear, swelling and hematomas may occur.
- Laser biorevitalization - when delivered to tissues using hyaluronate laserpheresis. The advantages of this method over injections are a shortened recovery phase and minimal contraindications. But the efficiency is much lower. If 1-2 injections are required in the classic version, it is necessary to go through 5-8 procedures with laser technique.
The best anti-aging procedures are led by injection techniques to get rid of wrinkles and correct facial contours. The essence of this technique is to fill the subcutaneous cavities with gel preparations called "fillers".
With the help of contour plastics:
- eliminate all types of wrinkles, except deep wrinkles, by destroying the structure of the skin;
- enlarge the lips and correct their shape;
- eliminate facial asymmetry;
- creates a missing volume of a certain area of the face - cheeks, jaws, cheekbones and others.
The result is noticeable immediately after the injection. The initial assessment can be given -2 days after the session, and the final assessment can be given within about a week. Depending on the drug, the effect can last from 4-6 months to 1, 5-3 years.
The best anti-aging facial procedures are photo rejuvenation, ELOS rejuvenation, photofraction procedure, RF lifting and SMAS lifting.
Photo rejuvenation is based on the treatment of the skin with light pulses, ELOS rejuvenation combines light and RF energy. SMAS lifting affects the skin with ultrasound, RF lifting uses radio frequency energy.
The photofraction procedure is a double-sequence treatment of the skin, including first phototherapy with IPL light and then Fraxel fraction laser treatment after anesthesia. Photopulsions lighten the skin, eliminate pigmentation and stimulate the synthesis of collagen fibers exposed to fractional laser UV rays.
Cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation differ for different age categories of patients: the intensity of exposure, the number of sessions and the need for repeated treatment, the concentration of drugs and other factors. After a thorough examination of the skin, it is better to choose the most effective of them with an experienced dermatocosmetologist.